Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week 1 EOC, Excellent customer service

Eoc week 1, Excellent customer service
An excellent customer service that I had was with a record company called Germantrance.com, because I am a dj and I found this site and ordered some vinyl records and had gotten my vinyl within a week. I found this excellent customer service because I knew that these vinyl records were coming all the way from the UK and I thought to myself “wow, that is pretty fast” and at that time when I found that one of the records that I had ordered did not come in with the rest of them. I emailed them about the situation, a copy of my receipt and the vinyl record that I was missing. Within the next week I had received a package in the mail and it was the vinyl record that I was supposed to have gotten. The thing that really surprised me in the fact that it was excellent customer service was that the shipping did not cost me anything and they did not ask any questions or did they not ask for further proof that I did not have that record. That to me is excellent customer service. Ever since that experience, I have always and will continue to always buy from Germantrance.com“Marketing is managing profitable customer relationships. The twofold goal of marketing is to attract new customers by promising superior value and to keep and grow current customers by delivering satisfaction.” Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition, page 3

No comments:

Post a Comment