Wednesday, November 24, 2010

EOC Week 8: Creative Content Projects

For this project I plan to do a 30 second to one minute commercial for The Gamers Beer. I plan to shoot this by myself in my room. The commercial starts out with me sitting in my room playing my game, I reach down to get a drink of the beer that I am drinking. After tasting the beer I have a disgusted look on my face and realize that this beer has gone flat. I then throw the beer out and go to the kitchen to get a new beer. I realized that there is a “The Gamers Beer” in my refrigerator and I decide to grab that instead of the beer that I was drinking before. After taking one sip of The Gamers Beer I notice that the taste of this beer is very refreshing and satisfying. I then go back to my room and continue playing my game. After 10 to 15 minutes, I am drinking out of the same beer can of The Gamers Beer and all of a sudden notice that the beer that I grabbed 10 minutes ago is still fresh and satisfying to when I first pulled it out of the refrigerator and it also cool as well as fresh. I then continue to drink it while I continue to enjoy playing my game. The commercial then ends with a glass and a can of The Gamers Beer right next to the glass. Then a hand would come out and open the can, come out of the scene as if I were drinking it and then place it back onto the table where the glass is and then brush the glass out way as text words would come up and say “Beer that’s too cool for cups!”

No comments:

Post a Comment