Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Week 6 EOC: Me times three

Tea Tree Shampoo
I use this product because of my dry scalp that is in my hair and I started to use it this one time that I got my haircut at Supercuts. I tried the product once and I liked how it felt on my hair while I was in the shower, I thought  to myself “I could actually feel this product working”. I feel that this product is aimed at everyone but mostly for the people who get their hair cut at a saloon and I feel that this product is a demographic item because not everyone is going to go to Supercuts and just simply buy the shampoo when they can go to the grocery store and buy any shampoo they want, but for people that actually want to take care of their hair, they will buy their shampoo from a hair salon.

Adidas Shoes
Adidas is the only brand of shoes that I wear simply for the fact that the word “adidas” is a name of a song from one of my old favorite bands which was Korn. The name was called adidas because the name stood for “All Day I Dream About Sex” and I absolutely loved that song so for some stupid reason that’s all I buy when it comes to shoes.

Aqua Net Hairspray
Aqua Net is the only hairspray that I use ever since I started groing out my hair, it keeps my hair in perfectly stiff throughout the day and ever since then, I havent used any other hairsprays out there. I feel that this product is also demographic because anyone can go to any store and get this hairspray but there are cheaper and more expensive hairsprays out there but with this product I feel that people are really getting there money's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment